Symptoms of Dehydration
- keep a bottle of filtered water close by.
- Add super green liquids or powders to your water to improve alkalinity
- drink before you get thirsty
- just drink coffee, soda or juice. It’s not the same.
- drink wait until the symptoms present themselves, you’re already dehydrated
What are your tips for staying hydrated? What else do you do to improve your memory and concentration? Leave your comments below.
About the Author:
Barbara Clifford (The Time Tamer) is a Time Management Expert and Stress Management Practitioner based in Alice Springs, Australia. She has spent over 20 years working in stressful, time precious industries such as film, hospitality and marketing. She has always had a burning passion for making sense of things. She seeks knowledge around systems, processes, gadgets, apps and stationary for whatever will organise the working world. Barbara is sought after like a beacon in a sea of chaos to provide professional clarity. Barbara’s professional experience has included contracts with small business, Not For Profits, Aboriginal Organisations, Media, Marketing, Aged Care and Health Services. For more information visit www.timetamer.com.au or follow Barbara on twitter @barbclifford.