Join like-minded people, enjoy gentle meditation and take away practical knowledge that can be immediately applied in any environment.
- Quieten a busy mind.
- Understand the body’s response to stress.
- Adopt methods of meditation in everyday life.
- Easily reduce stress and increase calm with some simple strategies.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who is interested in meditation but hasn’t tried it before.
- Anyone who has tried meditation but would like to understand the science behind the benefits.
- Anyone too busy to meditate
About Your Facilitator
Sunday, 22nd April 2018
2:00pm – 3:00pm
Bring a yoga mat, comfy rug or cushions. Whatever you feel comfortable to sit on.
Colonel Rose House
79 Bath Street