Join like-minded people, enjoy light refreshments and take away practical knowledge that can be immediately applied in the workplace.
Learn how to:
- Create a well structured business proposal
- Use features in Microsoft Word to quickly create beautiful, professionally presented documents.
- Create a written ‘voice’ appropriate to your audience and that engages the reader.
- Create credibility in your written communications.
- Tips & Tricks to improve your language, grammar and choice of words.
Who Should Attend
- Small Business who would like to create well-presented documents
- Anyone struggling to put together their ideas.
- Employers who want to inspire their staff to take on more responsibility in crafting a proposal
- Anyone not sure how to structure a proposal
- Anyone who wastes hours and hours trying to stylise their document.
- Anyone wanting use language effectively and market themselves well.
**You will need to bring your own laptop ideally with access to Microsoft Word or Google Docs. Wifi access will be available and your laptop will need to access it.