Charles Darwin University, in partnership with the Australian Institute of Management has appointed Barbara Clifford to deliver short courses designed and owned by the Australian Institute of Management..
The #1 thing you can do to increase the productivity of your team is improve your leadership skills.
Do you find yourself frustrated by the breakdown of communication within your team? Are you constantly putting out professional fires, are you the person that people constantly come to fix the problems? Do you feel like your hands are tied, that your professional development is stunted by the needs of others around you?
The strength of your success rests with your ability to communicate and empower others. Without strong leadership skills, you will
- become exhausted in solving miscommunication
- Waste valuable time solving the problems of your team or fixing mistakes
- find yourself in a continual loop of re-visiting projects or actions rather than spending time growing and improving.
- stunt your own professional development by putting out “professional fires”
- diminish your own professional integrity by reflection of your teams inadequacy
It’s time to freshen up your leadership skills when:
* YOU find yourself frustrated by the breakdown of communications within your team;
* YOU are constantly putting out professional fires;
* YOU are you the person that people constantly approach to fix problems; or
* YOU feel like your hands are tied, that your professional development is stunted by the needs of others around you.
This one day comprehensive course will allow you to discover hidden strengths and enhance your communication skills. You’ll discover your own unique leadership style that will make you highly effective leader. You will be able to alleviate the stress associated with managing an unproductive or disruptive team and learn how to better monitor performance. Rather than your project or work becoming a runaway train that you struggle to control, you will learn how to sail through challenges with a highly effective team and you at the helm.
Wednesday,12th September, 2018
8:30am - 4:30pm
Explore critical success factors in establishing credibility as a front line leader. Discover and develop your unique leadership style.
You will be able to:
* Apply leadership styles appropriate to a variety of situations
* Professionally facilitate communication & decision making
* Enhance your integrity & credibility
* Motivate & inspire others to achieve positive outcomes
Morning Tea & Afternoon Tea Light Refreshments Provided.
A complimentary lunch is also provided.
Join us in the training rooms of the
Charles Darwin University – Alice Springs Campus