Charles Darwin University, in partnership with the Australian Institute of Management has appointed Barbara Clifford to deliver short courses designed and owned by the Australian Institute of Management..
When was the last time your clients, customers or employer said to you “Wow you’ve thought of everything! You’re so organised”?
It can be incredibly stressful to live with the constant nagging feeling in your gut that you or your business could be more productive? That feeling that you know you could be better if you could just get organised.
Are you sick of being the smartest person in the room? Are you the one constantly putting out professional fires? Are YOU the one driving this beast and want to take a step back to grow your business.
There’s nothing worse than that feeling “That was a disaster, I could have done better”, or kicking yourself when a client falls through your fingers or comes back dissatisfied because you’re just not organised enough.
Time management isn’t about waving a magic wand to put more hours in the day. It’s about:
* Learning how to prioritise;
* Learning how to clearly establish what is important and what is not;
* Managing distractions and interruptions;
* Increasing your efficiency; or
* reducing the handling time of action or items for projects.
You risk reducing the quality of your product or service by your disorganisation, and the amount of wasted time increases the unit cost of your product or service. The long term impact can reduce clients, reduce profit margins and your professional integrity
Wednesday 23 October, 2018
8:30am - 4:30pm
This short course will give you the tools and techniques to maximise your effectiveness, minimise wasted time and control your workload.
You will be able to:
* Recognise the effect of poor organisation and it’s relationship to stress
* Set up and use the time management system that’s right for you
* Identify major time wasters and learn to control them
* Apply tools and techniques to overcome procrastination
Morning Tea & Afternoon Tea Light Refreshments Provided.
A complimentary lunch is also provided.
Join us in the training rooms of the
Charles Darwin University – Alice Springs Campus